My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.moviemuggle.com
and update your bookmarks.

BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2/07/2011

Toy Story 3

Stars:
4 stars

The great escape.

Woody, Buzz and the whole gang are back. As their owner Andy prepares to depart for college, his loyal toys find themselves in daycare where untamed tots with their sticky little fingers do not play nice. So, it's all for one and one for all as they join Barbie's counterpart Ken, a thespian hedgehog named Mr. Pricklepants and a pink, strawberry-scented teddy bear called Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear to plan their great escape. (Source: IMDB)

Starring: Tom Hanks, Tim Allen
Released: 2010


Megan's Movie Review:
This was another movie that when I saw the preview for, I didn't want to see because I was like COME ON!! NOT A THIRD MOVIE! Can't they make different movies?! But I ended up loving it quite a lot. I did not cry though. Everyone told me that they balled their eyes out. Seriously? It's just a toy. Haha.. So ironic how I say that. But no, for real, it was sad at those moments in the movie, but it was not ball your eyes out sad. I really liked it though. It had a great ending and this is something that I want part of my collection too.

Toy Story Lovers?

0 Movie Review Comments: