My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://www.moviemuggle.com
and update your bookmarks.

BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

3/12/2011

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

Stars:
5 stars

The eye of the enemy is moving.

While Frodo & Sam continue to approach Mount Doom to destroy the One Ring, unaware of the path Gollum is leading them, the former Fellowship aid Rohan & Gondor in a great battle in the Pelennor Fields, Minas Tirith and the Black Gates as Sauron wages his last war against Middle-Earth. (Source: IMDB)

Starring: Elijah Wood, Sean Astin, Orlando Bloom, Ian McKellen, Viggo Mortensen, John Rhys-Davies, Dominic Monaghan, Billy Boyd
Released: 2003

Megan's Movie Review:
I forgot how much I loved the last movie. The ending was great, it seems cheesy but its really the perfect ending. The big battle/war scene is awesome! Legolas is so cool for bringing down that giant elephant. It was longer than I remember and I didn't even watch the director's cut. Has anyone seen those ones? Well its a great movie even if it is the theatrical version. Love these movies, can't say it enough. I don't care how long they are, they are fantastic movies. Someday I will read the books.

How'd you like this one? If you've read the book, how is it compared to the movie?

0 Movie Review Comments: